[muglo] Re: library posters

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 10:58:35 -0400

Bad timing.... I dropped off the posters to Alistair early this morning. Barry, could you confirm Doug's experiences?I can pick them up and take them to main branch if needed, although Alistair assured me they would be distributed.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 9, 2010, at 10:26 AM, Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I believe the Westmount library branch has been good enough to put up posters from time to time for meetings in that branch, but to have posters distributed throughout the library system, it's my understanding that this has to be arranged through the Central Library at 251 Dundas St. , which will then do the distribution itself.