[muglo] library posters

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 10:26:29 -0400

I believe the Westmount library branch has been good enough to put up posters from time to time for meetings in that branch, but to have posters distributed throughout the library system, it's my understanding that this has to be arranged through the Central Library at 251 Dundas St. , which will then do the distribution itself. They're pretty accommodating there, and posters they send out are sure to get display in the branches. I've been through this routine numerous times with posters advertising classical music concerts. Previously, approaches to individual branches invariably met refusals to accept anything not sent out from the Central Library. Having Central do it saves a lot of time and mileage. They have vehicles shuttling books and materials back and forth among all the branches daily.