[muglo] Re: Volunteer moderator

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 19:07:25 -0400

Likewise Barry. By 'output' do you mean print off? I cross the city 3 times a day... I can get the posters printed and drop them off at the libraries.

On Jun 8, 2010, at 6:39 PM, Theresa Roth wrote:

I can do this. What does it involve?

Theresa

On 2010-06-08, at 5:17 PM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

A week ago, I had asked a member if he could output some posters for the forthcoming meeting and to have it brought to the library where they would be sent to all the other libraries in London, but I haven't heard back. It isn't very practical for me since I live and work in St.Thomas. So - if anyone of you readers can do this, please let me know. This is the file:

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell