[muglo] Re: library posters

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 12:45:51 -0400

Thank you for your fast response and action Wayne. It certainly makes my job so
much easier. I got a reply from Alastair just now:

No problem with dropping them off here. I just put one in each branches'
mail bag and they get to them in a couple of days. This is a little
faster than taking them downtown.

With limited space I also think some branches post them because they
know they came directly from me -  ie as a favour to me and Westmount.

On 2010-06-09, at 10:58 AM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

> Bad timing.... I dropped off the posters to Alistair early this morning.
> Barry, could you confirm Doug's experiences?I can pick them up and take them
> to main branch if needed, although Alistair assured me they would be
> distributed.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 9, 2010, at 10:26 AM, Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I believe the Westmount library branch has been good enough to put up
>> posters from time to time for meetings in that branch, but to have posters
>> distributed throughout the library system, it's my understanding that this
>> has to be arranged through the Central Library at 251 Dundas St. , which
>> will then do the distribution itself.
> ---
> Manage your account options at //www.freelists.org/list/muglo

Prestige Print & Graphics       Barry Takayesu
10592 Wellington Road   P: (519) 631-8800
St.Thomas, ON                   F: (519) 631-6316
Canada                          barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx