[muglo] Re: iWork

  • From: Eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 18:44:55 -0500

I've used iWork for a couple of years and am very happy with it: No
serious compatibility issues with Word, Excel and Powerpoint. My only
niggle is the inability to password protect Pages files as I can in
Word and of course Appleworks.

Garth.

On Jan 1, 2009, at 12:02 AM, Tee Cashmore wrote:

On Dec 31, 2008, at 9:45 PM, Terry Genereaux wrote:
> I am wondering if iWorks is as good as MS Office for Mac for day to
> day use. I don't want to pay the price for MS office if iWork is just
> as good.

I use iWork 8 now & while it a'int Appleworks it gets better every
revision.
TeeC
Manage your account options at <//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/
lsg2.cgi>