[muglo] Re: iWork

  • From: Paul Tucknott <paulvt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 11:05:07 -0500

Numbers tends to fare less well than Pages.

Numbers contains less than half the formulae that are in Excel. If you
open a complex Excel spreadsheet in Numbers it will substitute a
formula or equation with a value and let you know there is an error.

For most people at home, specially those purchasing their first
computer, the iWork package is usually fine but if you have to share
Office documents with other Office users or if you have a collection
of more complex Office documents I would recommend Office.

Paul