[muglo] Re: iWork

  • From: Dean Danis <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:54:23 -0500

Good suggestion Wayne. I've been using Open Office 3.0 for several weeks and I
love it. Download this program, try it out for a few weeks and see if it meets
your needs. Reads and writes Microsoft Office files.

System Requirements

Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or higherIntel Processor
 512 Mbytes RAM 400 Mbytes available disk space1024 x 768 or higher resolution
with 16.7 Million colours
Download
http://www.openoffice.org

Tutorials