[muglo] Re: iWork

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 00:31:37 -0500

>Hi Everyone
>
>I am wondering if iWorks is as good as MS Office for Mac for day to
>day use. I don't want to pay the price for MS office if iWork is just
>as good.

I use MS Office because I always have, for one, but the reason for
that is that I can read and exchange files with my kids and siblings
who were trapped into using a PC because that is what they had at
work. I also found Excel excelled as a spreadsheet program and has
done all I need and then some for keeping my business, personal, and
investment data easy to self-program.

PS HAPPY NEW YEAR