[muglo] Re: hello Gerhard - from new member

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:02:41 -0400

I agree that it is a heck of a program but they stated they were
beginners at video editing, they were under the impression that Final
Cut would somehow magically produce better looking files my point was
that iMovie will output a full size .mov file that can be compressed
for web use and that the results in quality of the video should not be
much if at all different from Final Cut.  I agree there are more video
editing options in Final Cut but to me it is also harder to learn the
interface and simple tasks are harder to do than in iMovie, although I
have not used the latest version of Express so things may be more
intuitive now.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx