[muglo] Re: hello Gerhard - from new member

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 05:15:50 -0400

Not for me:
"We learned how to use IMovie,
then was told that for our purposes we would need to use Final Cut."

It appears to me they were told iMovie wouldn't produce a satisfactory
quality. This was backed up later by the statement: "It is just that
we were told that iMovie wouldn't view well on a newer TV."

I can understand that Final Cut might produce some special effects
that iMovie can't, but to tell a customer that iMovie high definition
is not as good as Final Cut high definition? Maybe some more
clarification is needed from the new members. As I said before, I
would like to know for my own future reference why spending $1,000 on
hardware upgrades will only lead to more software upgrades.

so this is why we are going with Final Cut Express
On Mar 31, 2009, at 10:15 PM, Douglas Plumley wrote:

> maybe a re-read of the third sentence of the second paragraph in the
> original email might add some more perspective

> ---
> MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>
> Manage your account options at <//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi

Wayne Dobson