[muglo] Re: Sale or give away Mac Performa?

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:03:37 -0400

Galen wrote:

>The computer can be found for less than that on the Mac used market,
>around $50-100 is more accurate. And that's the price they are selling
>it for - if you sold it to a company, you'd get half that. ...

I assume from your address & Phone that you are in the US, we are in
Canada, therefore your $50-100 translates to $75-145 Canadian.

>If you're looking for a use for it, I'm sure there are organizations
>who would accept it (Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc) ...

Again, in Canada only Alberta, some parts of Manitoba, a few locations
in BC & Nova Scotia, use Macs in schools & none that I know will accept
used ones; God knows i've tried over the years. I can usually find a
client for a Power Mac, albeit for very little cash.
TTFN,
TeeC