[muglo] Sale or give away Mac Performa?

  • From: Kathryn-Jane Hazel <k.j.hazel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 11:31:58 -0400

Dear Muglo-ites:

Further to my previous message, I am moving to B.C. at the end of July,
and need to sell or give away my elderly MacPerforma 6400/200.

I expect there is no sale value to this computer, as it is so old.  Is
there anyone who would want it or could use it?

It has a System 8.6, and 48 MB of built-in memory, and 64 MB of virtual
memory.  Like my printer, it has been reliable workhorse.  I did have to
replace the hard disk about two years ago, but that's been it; it's had
remarkably few crashes or difficulties.

I will need it until July 19, so if you want it, you'd have to wait a
while.  I'm off to B.C. tomorow and won't be back until June 20, so you
have some time to mull this over!

If  nobody wants it, can anyone recommend a place that might be willing
to take it as a donation?

Cheers,

Kathryn