[muglo] Re: Safari snafu

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:11:29 -0800 (PST)

Nope. I mean Safari. Sure you can edit drafts. I just wrote the first sentence
of this reply, saved it as a draft, reopened it and added the second, saved it
again, reopened it once more and added the third, then ditto for the fourth
sentence, this one. All the same draft.
I almost never use Mail. Safari seems so much simpler -- till it goes and pulls
something like today's trick. (And it just did an auto-save all by itself,
after which I closed it, reopened it yet again, and added this.)
--- On Mon, 12/28/09, Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:
Safari? I assume you mean Mail. I don't think you can edit drafts. .