[muglo] Re: Reply line ?

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:45:45 -0500

Mary wrote:

> > I don't think that email app can be configured to create an
> attribution line in replies automatically.  .... tell ya why I think that
> feature must be absent. ...

Thanks Mary.  I suspect you are right. The day I finally move
over to OS X I'll likely get the feature.  I do have Eudora which
I use to play nicely with FileMaker Pro (Mozilla doesn't)
whenever I need that ability; this might be just one more to
stick to make me move to it as my primary emailer.  I mostly use
iCab to surf so having a seperate email app is not a big stretch.
  It would get me used to OS X too in that the apps are primarily
separate

Martin