[muglo] Reply line ?

  • From: Ilbert Walker <walker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:10:16 -0500

To pick or nit to pick  - that is the question  ??  !  :-)

This is probably nitpicking , but I would like some input regarding where to
place the reply line in an email response message.

The software I use (Entourage) gives the option of placing it at the
beginning of the reply mail OR at the end - following the quoted text.

I receive complaints from those who think the first method is illogical -
and state the reply should come AFTER the message received.
Others say they hate having to scroll down through a long message to find my
reply after the text , in the second method.   And sometimes miss the
response .

What sayeth thou O Nitpicking friends ?

Where do YOU place your reply line - at the top or the bottom of a response
?
 I shall be checking where YOUR reply lines occur !!  :-)  (Smile)

Ilbert

A final thought from Walker's Wit & Wisdom ?

Only a fool tries to please everybody ?