[muglo] Re: OT - DNC list

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 19:39:34 -0500

Apparently I am not alone in my ignorance of the "OT" rule. I will
adjust my mail preferences accordingly. Theresa, you shouldn't feel
you are not contributing when you ask questions; that's what the forum
is for. I'm sure there are lots of members who enjoy passing along
info and helping others. I'll bet there are some like me who wonder
why nobody acknowledges suggestions. Other members with the same
problem might want to know if it worked.
On Dec 3, 2008, at 6:52 PM, Theresa Roth wrote:
> OT=Off Topic

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.