[muglo] OT - DNC list

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:51:23 -0500

Here is a link for a large telemarketing company in the US that
purchases lists from various sources here in Canada.

This site allows you to enter phone numbers that you would not like to
receive telemarketing class from them at. They purge these numbers from
any lists they buy.

Incidentally, the lists they buy and purge are supposed to have been
purged from within Canada by the list suppliers before it is sold to
them. This website allows them to honor our wishes if we fall through
the cracks somehow.  While it is not nationwide, it is for all their
departments, it helps.

The shocker is my new ident-i-call number, on which I received the
call, was taken from a list supplied by a Canadian list firm which
gleaned the info from the credit bureau somehow.

Theresa

http://www.mcsdnc.com/