[muglo] Re: Fwd: Apple Thesis Study

  • From: Theresa Roth <Theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 09:26:21 -0400

I did research in grad school and can recall my profs urging me to ³broaden²
my research base. That could mean many things: demographics, gender, age,
profession etc. What I do know is that in grad school the pressure is on to
submit ³on time² and to get ³good marks². This is especially true if one
seeks to be accepted into a doctoral program.

I would respond to him but am mired in two legal matters and they are
consuming much of my time.

Theresa