[muglo] Re: Fwd: Apple Thesis Study

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:10:55 -0400

Some of his story is true:

Scott Stewart
Student at Trent University

Montreal, Canada Area

Current
                • Research Assistant at John Molson School of Business
Past
                • Marker at Trent University
Education
                • Trent University
                • Concordia University
IndustryMarketing and Advertising
Scott Stewart’s Experience
        • Research AssistantJohn Molson School of Business
(Educational Institution; Marketing and Advertising industry)

September 2009 — Present (10 months)

I am currently an MScA student at the John Molson School of Business with a specialization in Marketing. I've been hired by a current professor to act as her research assistant, working along side her to complete her current project.

        • MarkerTrent University
(Educational Institution; Higher Education industry)

September 2008 — April 2009 (8 months)

I was chosen by my professor to act as the marker for two of his classes: Introduction to Marketing and Branding.

Scott Stewart’s Education
        • Trent University
2005 — 2009

        • Concordia University
MScA , Marketing , 2009

On Jun 27, 2010, at 9:37 AM, Wayne Dobson wrote:

There's only one way to find out; spend an hour giving out all kinds of personal information to someone who's interest is piqued by the recent buzz around Apple.

On Jun 27, 2010, at 9:19 AM, Douglas Feick wrote:

The only problem I have with this is

Are there any other Mac user groups closer to this guy than London? Is the research about Macs or Skype?...Doug F

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell