[muglo] Re: Fwd: Apple Thesis Study

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 22:16:29 -0400

If anyone wants an hour of my time it better be over a beer, not Skype.
Why not subscribe to Muglo? "Discussing Apple products and experiences"..... isn't that what we do?

From: "SCOTT STEWART" <sc_stewa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 26, 2010 6:05:59 PM EDT
To: dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Apple Thesis Study

Hello,

I'm a graduate student at Concordia University in Montreal and my interest has been piqued by the recent buzz around Apple. As a marketing student, I'd like to understand more about the brand, and I'd like to do this through interviews with Apple users. I was hoping that you and/or your members at the Macintosh Users Group London Ontario would be willing to participate in these interviews with me.

The interview process is quite simple: approximately an hour talking with me over Skype, discussing Apple products and experiences. The participants I've interviewed in the past have all enjoyed talking about their interests, so it is likely that future participants will also enjoy the interview. If you're interested, please let me know and we can move forward with arrangements and contact details. Thanks for your time.

Take care,

Scott Stewart

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx