[muglo] Re: Fwd: Apple Thesis Study

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 07:17:05 -0400

Maybe I'm cynical. My first inclination: this guy wants to move to sunny California and needs to impress Apple with some research on Canadian buyer habits.

On Jun 27, 2010, at 6:49 AM, joseph nolan wrote:

The only problem I have with this is that he does not mention whether he has clearance from Concordia's Institutional Research Board to conduct the study,nor does he provide a formal notice of informed consent.
Best wishes,
Joe Nolan

Sent from my iPad

On 2010-06-27, at 6:42 AM, Theresa Roth <Theresaroth@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

He has identified himself as a grad student and the title states ‘Thesis” therefore it is safe to presume he is researching the topic of his thesis. His time would need to be targeted toward this end.

Theresa

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.