[muglo] Constitution and attendance

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 11:01:04 -0500

I do not agree with meeting attendance being a requirement for
"active membership."  It is difficult for me to attend evening
meetings for very legitimate reasons (I would rather not state
exactly what they are online).  If my vote is needed for a meeting,
then I could provide one by proxy.

I like Susan Dunbar's suggestion re the Kijiji system.

Leith