[muglo] Re: CD/DVD Reader

  • From: Douglas Feick <dejl6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 17:37:09 -0400

        The world regions for something like this is interesting and
am I glad I asked the "dumb question". My son was in Afghanistan from
Mar to Aug and bought CD's and DVD's while over there. Many of them
wouldn't play on their computers they took over, so now I know why;
however, he brought them home and I was able to play them on my Mac.
Fortunately I only did this like twice, because I'm not into his
brand of music or videos, so I didn't lock up my iDVD on the
MAc...Doug