[muglo] Re: Apple has released Mac OS X 10.5.6 to customers this afternoon.

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:42:28 -0500

Couldn't have found out before I upgraded, could you? Can we at least
buy iTunes by the dozen now?
When does 10.5.7 come out?

Doug: Time machine (sort of) works like Carbon Copy Cloner. I lost a
hard drive..... using the Leopard install disk utility, restored to
latest backup file on the Time Machine drive. Lost only a day's worth
of work.

On Dec 16, 2008, at 12:19 PM, Scott Strawbridge wrote:

> one GLARING glitch:
> since the update I can't search Mac network shares, only local files
> specifically my colleague's G4 running Tiger 10.4.11
> The windows ones seem to be fine
>
> http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=8634716&#8634716
>
> ----
> Scott Strawbridge | Graphic Artist