[muglo] Re: Apple has released Mac OS X 10.5.6 to customers this afternoon.

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 22:13:05 -0500

I will let you know in a couple of weeks or so how it worked for me.
I am cautious about such comprehensive updates, sometime back I was
unable to mount an external drive after an update, it contained a
iMovie project that I had been working on for a couple of months.
After that I let others do the beta testing and I download the update
after I feel confident that the issues with it are fixed or at least
not applicable to me.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx