[msb-alumni] Re: Coming to Lansing

  • From: Vicki Kitts <gvkitts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 02:40:22 -0500

Wish I had known that 6 years ago.  I would have taken my family there to try
it but now I and one of my daughters has Celiac so we can't  eat the yummy
pizzas.  Although one pizza place in Okemos has delicious gluten free pizza
that is close to Casanova.  Not bad for GF pizza.

Vicki -74

Sent from my iPhone