[msb-alumni] Re: Coming to Lansing

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 21:39:51 -0500

How do you describe it?

Crispier crust, probably baked at a higher temperature on a pizza stone.
The edges of the crust are just big enough to retain the sauce; not the huge
doughy crusts that you get on pizza where they are obviously trying to save
money on ingredients.

Not sure what they use for a cheese blend; but it is better than straight
mozarella.

Sauce is a bit spicier; tastes like they added oregano with other spices.

All sorts of ingredients.  Various specials.

Most places top out at 16 inches; DeLucca's has an 18-inch.  I always get
that so I can have leftovers.

Steve