[mountainmilers] Re: Pre-race in Sedona

  • From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
  • To: cactusjon@xxxxxxx, mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 01:20:21 -0500 (EST)

I might be able to swing 12 or 19 too.  I will be in PHX all this  weekend
at another bowling tournament.

In a message dated 1/3/2013 9:40:55 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cactusjon@xxxxxxx writes:

Sounds like fun, Paula.  With 8am start, we would have to  leave here at
6...yikes!!  I am down for the count this weekend, as I am  going to Glendale
to jam with my friends band and see the belly dancers on  Saturday night in
Glendale.  Maybe the 12th or  19th.

Here is a Youtube link to thier great music:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0amC4OU9lTo&list=UUWZIMiKfnE8GOLOy_WjKVXQ_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0amC4OU9lTo&list=UUWZIMiKfnE8GOLOy_WjKVXQ)

CJ

____________________________________
Subject: [mountainmilers] Pre-race in Sedona
From:  paula@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 21:20:40 -0700
To:  mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone interested in going to a  pre-race in Sedona before the actual race
in Feb?
Let me know as I would like to give the 10k a try before I do the  actual
race. I still think I am crazy for signing up for the 10k, but if I  don't
challenge myself, I won't change.
Paula

_http://www.sedonamarathon.com/training.html_
(http://www.sedonamarathon.com/training.html)

Three Training Runs in January:  Saturday 5, 12 and  19!

Do you want a chance to experience the Sedona Marathon course prior  to the
race? Do  you want to have this experience with a group of like-minded
individuals?
Do you need an excuse to spend time in Sedona?

If you answered “yes” to any of these questions then you NEED to  come
join us for the Official Sedona Marathon Training  Runs.

The FREE running  events will take place on Saturday January 5, January 12
and January 19.  An out-and-back course will be set up following the same
route as the  Marathon, Half-marathon, 10K, and 5K races; so you can choose
the exact  distance that you would like to run. There will be mile markers
along the  course as well as on-course water, snacks, and support. This is a
great chance  to experience the course before the race or just to get out and
run with some  friends. If you are interested in learning more then go to
_SedonaRunning.com_ (http://www.sedonarunning.com/events.html)  or  email
Coach Adam at _adam@sedonarunning.com_ (mailto:adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) .

Saturday, January 5, 12, 19
Depart from Sedona Medical Center (Navoti Drive in Sedona)
Parking on Navoti Drive
Staggered start for runners starting at 8:00 am
For more information, call Coach Adam at 928-282-6956

=