[mountainmilers] Re: Peavine today

  • From: Cactus Jon Skripko <cactusjon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 14:54:22 -0700

Ouch Veronica!  Hope your surgery went well.  Heal quickly.  I'll see others on
the Peavine tonight as long as the weather holds.

From: Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 14:08:22 -0500
Subject: [mountainmilers] Peavine today
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: drysurfer@xxxxxxxxx

Another super day for us in Prescott (in my 7+ years here - this may be the
best February I have seen here and maybe the best January too)...

I am going to go for a multi-hour test run today that will eventually get me
out on the Peavine somewhere and I will plan to end at the trailhead around
5:30PM and of course do the In-and-Out thing!!

Hope to see some of you out there somewhere...Ken

PS:  Veronica Zelman had to go to PHX early today for emergency surgery for a
detached retina.  Keep her in your good thoughts.