[mountainmilers] Re: Peavine today

  • From: "Hellenthal Mark A" <Mark.A.Hellenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:12:38 -0700

I just had a race change dates on me so now I am free to come up and do
the Chi Running class - so if there are still spots left open can
someone forward me the link to sign up for it!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Mark Hellenthal
IRS - LB&I Revenue Agent (ID #0359609)/ IMS SuperUser
NRC Group 1434: POD Phoenix, AZ

4041 N. Central Avenue, Suite 112
MS4201-PHX-MH
Phoenix, AZ 85012