[mountainmilers] Re: Peavine today

  • From: dave zelman <trifivelover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:41:15 -0800 (PST)

For those not taking the Chi class, we will still do the Whiskey course
starting
at 9am.

Also 9am this Sunday, 8:30 for the 1/2 course. I'm picking Deb up at the
entrance to her home, this cuts off about 5 miles for her. If you are
interested
in running the reduced but just as hard version, let me know so we can make
some
kind of arrangement for parking. I'll be by her house about 8:55 or so.