[mountainmilers] Re: Peavine today

That was a very CHIeep shot!!!  I will get you for it.  Shoes tied together, 
tripping etc.  BEWARE SteveO




________________________________
From: Hellenthal Mark A <Mark.A.Hellenthal@xxxxxxx>
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, February 10, 2011 8:27:37 AM
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Peavine today


They have a beginners class for Steve??? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! or should 
I 
say Steve-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Ha-ha! I will pay 
for that one later!
 
 

Mark Hellenthal
IRS - LB&I Revenue Agent (ID #0359609)/ IMS SuperUser
NRC Group 1434: POD Phoenix, AZ
 
4041 N. Central Avenue, Suite 112
MS4201-PHX-MH
Phoenix, AZ 85012
 
VM 602-636-9416 - FAX 602-636-9460



________________________________
From: mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
[mailto:mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Golfdood51@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 8:20 AM
To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Peavine today

Mark - that is awesome and we look forward to seeing you.  The emails have been 
fun and of course everyone here takes them in jest.  Except Steve.  He is angry 
and now he is signing up for the Chi class too because he doesn't want you to 
get ahead of him...

Here is the link - make sure the Mountain Milers Box is checked so you get the 
class for $95 - it will be apparent when you get into the link...

We still have a couple of openings to fill - so anyone reading this - act 
now!!  
Ken

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=s689ofcab&oeidk=a07e3b0t1yi23a86b8c

 
Let me know if any problems.  Ken
 
 
In a message dated 2/10/2011 7:18:11 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time, 
Mark.A.Hellenthal@xxxxxxx writes:
I just had a race change dates on me so now I am free to come up and do
>the Chi Running class - so if there are still spots left open can
>someone forward me the link to sign up for it!!! Thanks so much!!!! 
>
>
>Mark Hellenthal
>IRS - LB&I Revenue Agent (ID #0359609)/ IMS SuperUser
>NRC Group 1434: POD Phoenix, AZ
>
>4041 N. Central Avenue, Suite 112
>MS4201-PHX-MH
>Phoenix, AZ 85012
>
>VM 602-636-9416 - FAX 602-636-9460
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>[mailto:mountainmilers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Hahn
>Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 11:07 AM
>To: mountainmilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [mountainmilers] Re: Peavine today
>
>I understood 4:45pm for the main group departure, based on Dave's email
>from Jan. 25, below...  Assuming it still prevails as the schedule.  I
>think I'm feeling well enough to run some, and so will plan on being
>there.
>
>Tom
>
>Dave's email:
>
>"Hey guys, tomorrow is Peavine. Ken has asked me to push the start time
>back to 4:45 pm so that Deb can get ready with out rushing as she gets
>home at 4:10- 4:15. Of course feel free to start earlier if you are
>going to put in extra miles and want to finish with the pack.
>I plan on starting bout 4:15 or so to get done on time and run back out
>to meet the girls  on the return.
>As always In&Out after.
>Dave"
>
>
>>Hey everyone, it is a great day today and I am looking forward to the 
>>Vine after work. Sure do need to get some run time. Are we meeting at 
>>4:30 or 5? Sunset for today is scheduled for 6:06pm.
>>
>>Kam
>>
>
>------------------------------------
>Don't forget to stop by www.mountainmilers.com to see the news and
>pictures not covered by these emails.
>
>Unsubscribe at any time by sending unsubscribe in the subject line to
>mountainmilers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact
>fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>------------------------------------
>------------------------------------
>Don't forget to stop by www.mountainmilers.com to see the news and pictures 
>not covered by these emails.
>
>Unsubscribe at any time by sending unsubscribe in the subject line to 
>mountainmilers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>Any problems or questions about this mail list feel free to contact 
>fieroc4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>------------------------------------


      

Other related posts: