[moneytalks] Re: need some advice

  • From: dan ceppa <goddanc1redmond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 16:47:58 -0800 (PST)

I don't knopw what JAWS is, so I can'thelp you there.

  As to eas of use, so far MT has been pretty easy to figure out.  The text
scaling and voice over are definitely a okus.

jking67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  Good morning List,

I am considering purchasing the APH's Money Talks, and need some advice. I
need your input both pro and con. How well does it work with Jaws? Is the
learning curve tough or intuitive? Any and all responses would be
appreciated. Thanks in advance. Joe