[moneytalks] Some Input

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Money Talks" <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 16:54:59 -0800

Have been looking at this porgram for a while and finally got my own copy on cd today.

The discussion about recurring transactions got me to read the manual on this topic. It answered some questions I had and I am pleased. One was what happens whan a recurring transaction falls on a weekend. The other was how to handle such when it involves transfering funds, such as from checking to savings. Looks nice.

I do ahve a question, or two. One, how easy is the use of the qif files? And can this method be used at any time? I will check with my bank to see what format the file comes in. Other question is, where does noe buy blank checks? My printer does not have a feed slot so would have to be full page. Is one check printed per page? And are they easily separated? I write so few checks since I use bill pay that this might be a nice option.

I plan to put my MT into action at the first of the year. Any tips I should hear before then? This program is going to allow me to combine more than one operation, such as tracking expenses, so I am looking forward to using it.

After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx