[moneytalks] Re: Printing Checks with a LaserJet Printer

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 15:14:32 -0500

Robert,

    They are just regular checks that Deluxe sells and aren't the
larger ones with large print and raised lines.  Wallet size seems to
be the default template for MT, but sighted assistance isn't available
to check the calibration and I was thinking of having my tech do
double duty of helping calibrate if it does work and fixing the
printer if it doesn't.

Margaret

"Robert Clark" wrote:

Margaret,
    It appears to be more size than any other factors.  So if MT has
the
templates for the checks you want to use then I would think you are
ok.

Happiness is merely the remission of pain.
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx