[moneytalks] Re: Printing Checks with a LaserJet Printer

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 14:30:09 -0500

Robert,

    Thanks.  I got to the information about the printer okay, but will
have to measure my checks and study the User's Guide for the printer
more carefully when I'm fresher.  Looking quickly, I'm not finding
anything specifically for checks and think it's probably in there
somewhere under paper.  It will be a project for when more brain cells
are working.

Margaret

"Robert Clark" wrote:

Margaret,
    I have the same printer.  Go to Start, Programs, hp LaserJet 1012,
expand it and select User Guide.  It will tell you what you can and
cannot
print.

    The basics... minimum size is 3 by 5 inches.  Maximum size is 8.5
by 14
inches.

The below sentence is True.
The above sentence is False.