[moneytalks] Re: Money talks mispronounces dates when in self voicing

  • From: "Bob Verity" <rtverity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:51:00 -0600

First let me correct your statement.  Daniel does not mispronounce the date
but rather he doesn't say the correct date.  The reason why Daniel doesn't
say the correct date and Jill, for example, does say the correct date is
because Daniel is a British voice and the Europian convention for the date
is day month year, not month day year.  If you will check this he only says
the wrong date when the day of the month is less than 13.

RTV