[moneytalks] Re: Money talks mispronounces dates when in self voicing

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:43:42 -0600

John,

Don't know if this will help.

Are you typing in the date in the date field as 12/12/2006 or just 12/12/06? Either way is correct for mt. I just tried a transaction for December 12, 2006 and it states December 12, 2006 with the build-in voice from mt. It's probably not the brand of voice you are using, it's AT&T Mike voice. Have you tried a different voice from Real Speak? It seems from your message that you have.

What is the AT&T Mike voice doing on your system with money talks. It is working correctly hear.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gasman" <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>