[moneytalks] Money talks mispronounces dates when in self voicing

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 06:28:48 -0800

        Hi,
I'm playing around with the real speak voices and Daniel and probably all of them get the dates wrong when using Money Talks.
Normally I type the date and JAWS reads it like this:
12/12/06
which translates to December slash twelve slash 2006.
Daniel instead says October twelve 2006.
I'm not sure how he comes up with that date.
Is there a way to fix this annoying problem other than not using the self voices?
thanks!
John

        John Gassman
mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution