[moneytalks] Could a Calendar be Added?

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 06:41:43 -0500

Good Morning,

    Is there any possibility of having a calendar utility added to the
program?

    I  frequently need to figure out what day of the week a particular
day of the month falls on and not having to load a separate calendar
program would be helpful.  For example: I pay many of my bills online
and I cannot request a weekend day for the payment to be made.  There
is a calendar provided on the bank's web site, but I imagine it's not
particularly JAWS friendly.  It would also help determining what days
of the week due dates fall on.

    Thanks,

Margaret
iluvtoread@xxxxxxx