[moneytalks] Icon

  • From: "Bill Holton" <biho@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:36:19 -0500

Hi.
Loved your podcast about the new Icon, and I hope to purchase one after the first of the year. But I did have one major concern, and several questions perhapsyou can answer. When I spoke to the company they said that currently when you play a podcast and then move on to the next, your place is not ssaved as it is with the Bookport. Is this a high priority to be fixed, as it is perhaps thee only things that stopped me from buying one right away. I assume you will eventaully offer support for Windows media protected files, Audible files, RFBD files the same way you do with the Bookport, and --I am a tester and love it - the new digital audible books once it goes public? Also, will you be adding better voices, at least eventually? Perhaps some form of the MS sapi voices we all know and love--is there a linix version available?
Thanks.  Great work so far.