[moneytalks] Re: Book Reader Was Re: Re: money talks documentation

  • From: ace <ace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:55:58 -0500

Thanks for the reply. It truly isn't a big deal; I have an eighty gig drive on here. I'm just very picky about icons that I don't use, menu entries that get in the way that I don't use, and extra things being in my Add/Remove programs dialog. :)

LARRY SKUTCHAN wrote:
We could probably do that, but the disk space is very minimal.

ace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, December 27, 2006 11:15:05 AM >>>
Hello folks,

I wish that it were optional whether to install the book reader or not.
I do not use it and prefer to remove programs from my computer that I do not use; however, every time I reinstall Money Talks, it returns.

Thanks,

--
ace
Network Administrator of