[modeleng] Re: the wife...

  • From: "Chris Crosskey" <chris.crosskey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:15:02 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: modeleng-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:modeleng-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
peter.chadwick@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:40
To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [modeleng] Re: the wife...

>>>"/No tool shop shall be allowed, to open its doors, if they don't
have
an extensive woman's shoe section on the premises !
This to be made compulsory, and failure to do so, should result in hefty

penalties!"
/This would make all of our lives a lot easier, as we could take our
Managing Directors to places like Axminster and Chronos.
Their bill would inevitable be higher then ours, and who would be
standing their then staring at the ground at the checkout ?
I believe there is genius in this idea.....<<<

My wife wouldn't go with that, on the basis that it spoils a good tool
shop. She normally takes me to ME Exhibitions, and she took me to buy
the
lathe. She then took one look at the one I was thinking off, rejected it

as too small, and firmly said that a bigger  and more expensive one was
needed. She also insisted on buying the milling machine at the time
rather
than later......

And then you woke up......

:-)