[modeleng] Re: the wife...

  • From: Patrick Coppens <develop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:28:14 +0100

Phill Smith wrote:
> Patrick,
>
> What's this old codgers stuff??????? I don't think that I qualify (even
> though I know Terry, Jesse, Harry and Al Messer ALL DO!!!!!!) as I have only
> just turned 40. I think that puts me in the "young whipper snapper" area
> compared to some I shouldn't have named ........ <SMIRK>
>
> Tell your wife that if she buys you some more toys..... I mean.....
> "equipment".... for Christmas, all will be forgiven......
>

> My wife can't get over the fact that there ARE old codgers on the net. Mind
> you.... she struggles to turn on my computer as she is almost completely
> computer iliterate....... <GRIN>
>

> Cheers,
>
> Phill.

Oh Dear!
I have informed the Domestic Authorities, of you displeasure, with the
aforementioned remarks.
Equipment for Christmas hé? Doesn't sound like a bad idea!
She wasn't impressed though......
Out of the geriatrics :-P you mentioned, it has been my pleasure to
correspond with most of them,
and be assured, that they are just as unruly and "misguided" as the
"young whipper snappers" you mention!

It is my belief, that we should be organizing ourselves for the
following international law change:

"/No tool shop shall be allowed, to open its doors, if they don't have
an extensive woman's shoe section on the premises !
This to be made compulsory, and failure to do so, should result in hefty
penalties!"

/This would make all of our lives a lot easier, as we could take our
Managing Directors to places like Axminster and Chronos.
Their bill would inevitable be higher then ours, and who would be
standing their then staring at the ground at the checkout ?
I believe there is genius in this idea.....

Patrick ;-)
/
/