[modeleng] Re: sleepers for 5" gauge track

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:31:53 -0800 (PST)

Alan,

I bought some commercially pressure treated lumber
awhile back for an outdoor project.  I had to rip it
to get the sizes I needed.  Guess what--the inside was
still un-treated, only the outside 1/4 inch or so had
the preservative in it.

Al Messer

--- alan Stepney <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>