[modeleng] Re: St Agnes

  • From: "JESSE LIVINGSTON" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 11:23:42 -0500

Al,

I think Peter is yanking on both our legs if we knew the truth.  I do wish
there was some sort of passport check station at the Tennessee/Kentucky
border or possibly at the Ohio river.  Might keep some of the damyankee
carpetbaggers like Hillary (Wicked witch of the East and most dangerous
woman in the world) from coming down here.

In a day or two when the gashes the doc made in my arm get a bit better, I
have got to roll out the F&S for a boiler test for sure.  Wanna come over
here and help raise steam?  All we have to do is roll it out under the
deck/patio and light the fire.  Hopefully all will be leak tight this time
so it can make the trip to the Mid-South meet.  If not then I will have time
to do more work.  I removed the leaky blowdown valve and put in a 5/16" MTP
plug instead.  That way I can take out the plug and run a wire or something
up into the water gauge glass to make sure it is not obstructed.

Jesse in Tennessee