[modeleng] Re: St Agnes

  • From: "Alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 21:09:37 +0100

Clif,
Of course the weather wasnt good: I was going! lol
Roger sent me a photo showing glorious blue skies and sunshine, so I drive
down through rain and mist, and although the weather wasnt too bad on
Saturday, it could have been better.

Nevertheless, a good show and well worth seeing.

I'm glad to here that the Helston project is making progress.
I used to have relatives in Helston and spent a lot of time there.

Alan