[modeleng] Re: New Member Profile

  • From: "JESSE LIVINGSTON" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:40:58 -0600

Tony,

Blood sausage don't sound too tasty.  Methinks I will stick with whole hog
sausage or in the case of what I got this week, whole deer sausage.  I
didn't even have to go out and shoot Bambi, I let our grandson do it for us.
All we had to do was to go to the processer and load it up.  Well, we did
have to part with some money to the processer.  Not enough to seriously
undermine my model building stash though.  I can do without the sausage, but
not without my steam engines.

Meanwhile the white plague is falling outside at a nice clip.  Started out
as freezing rain and now is sleet and snow mixed.  Maybe I can get TEL and
Lorrane to swap places with Fern and me.

Jesse