[modeleng] Re: New Member Profile

  • From: "JESSE LIVINGSTON" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:27:42 -0600

Sure and I don't know what Black Puddin' is and probably don't want to know
what goes into it.  Probably worse than Haggis.

Oh, if everyone would strip away most or all of the remainder of threads
from their messages, then maybe Alan would not be getting word of so many
messages being kicked back because mail boxes are full.  Just a thought.  I
know Terry and Al, I hardly ever have a genuine thought or at least one of
any value so it will not be necessary for you to inform me of it!

Jesse in Tennessee