[modeleng] Re: Machinery order

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:59:16 +0100 (BST)

Ah now if you want to down the route of what you would like to get rather
than what you ought to get, then some CNC machinary would be nice.
Only thing is, my mental image of quite how easy it would make
life (shove some rusty bits of old steel plate into it, showing it a
picture of a 7.25" gauge Flying Scotsman, and say "one of these please")
might be a bit wide of how they really work!

One thing seriously that has been left off the list, is the hot stuff,
welding and silver solding kit, and it isn't always that costly either.

Yours,

Rich.